Here at Donnamarie Fitness, I take the safety and wellbeing of my clients very seriously and I have been working hard over the last few months to prepare the classes for the return to face to face teaching. I look forward to welcoming those that wish to return to face to face teaching back to classes and ask that you read these new guidelines carefully.
I have put in place many new procedures, as per government guidelines, but I kindly remind everyone that you must take responsibility for your own safety and respect the safety of others whilst on site, I cannot mitigate every risk sadly in this new era of the coronavirus. Please be assured though that I will do everything in my power to make classes enjoyable and safe, to the best of my ability. We must all play our part for each other.
- All participants must bring their own equipment. Mat, block, band, water bottle and a bag to place all personal items into. Including coats and shoes. This will be placed next to your marked area.
- Please come to class with your workout gear on. Wear easy to put on shoes, to allow a quick change before the class starts.
- One to one sessions can continue as long as social distancing is in place.
- The toilets are closed except for an emergency. If using the toilets you must clean all surfaces before and after use, using the cleaning materials provided. Please wash your hands.
- Social distancing will be monitored throughout the class.
- When the class has finished please collect all your belongings exit the hall/studio and change into your shoes and coat as quickly as possible. No waiting around in groups.
- All customers must wear a face covering upon entering the venue. They must keep the face covering on until they are in the studio/hall and ready to start class. A face covering must be worn whenever a customer leaves or enters the studio.
- Ventilation plays an important role in the reduction of risk, therefore I ask everyone to dress appropriately, as we will be opening windows during classes.
Before entering the studio/hall each week, everyone will be asked to consider the following questions:
- I have not been diagnosed with or cared for someone diagnosed with Covid 19 in the past two weeks.
- I have not shown symptoms of Covid 19 or come into “close contact” with anyone exhibiting these symptoms in the past two weeks.
- I have not travelled outside the UK or visited an area of high risk in the last two weeks (please inform us if you are due to travel).
- I do not have a cough, fever, chills, shortness of breath, or loss of taste or smell.
- If I begin to show symptoms between classes I will notify you immediately.