- By agreeing to take part in classes, and 1:1 training sessions provided by Donnamarie Fitness you agree to adhere to the following terms and conditions.
- Donnamarie Fitness accepts no liability for any injury occurring as a result of taking part in classes or 1:1 sessions.
- A Par-Q and Health Screen must be completed prior to taking part in any sessions or classes.
- When purchasing any packages for classes you agree that you have no medical conditions that may affect your ability to take part.
- Your instructor is fully insured.
- If your health changes at any time during your time with Donnamarie Fitness you must provide information of the details in writing.
- Correct information will always be provided in all classes and 1:1 sessions.
- Donnamarie Fitness will sometimes take photographs/video footage for marketing purposes; if you have an objection to this please inform Donnamarie at the time.
- All fees and charges are subject to periodic increases and Donnamarie Fitness reserves the right to change the costs of services at any point. 28 days notice will be given if this occurs.
- All 1:1 sessions and classes must be booked and paid for in advance via BACS, Paypal or cash.
- A 4 class package is for 4 exercise classes and a 8 class package is for 8 classes, either package must be taken within a 4week period, unless otherwise stated.
- Pay as you Go Classes can be bought and must be paid for a week in advance of the class being attended.
- All packages for classes have a 4 week expiry unless otherwise stated.
- All 1:1 sessions and classes follow a 24 hour cancellation policy.
- If you are unable to attend one of your classes you may make it up in another class providing you give 24 hours notice and subject to a space being available.
- Missed classes cannot be carried over into the next term.
- In the event of a class being cancelled by Donnamarie Fitness you will have the session credited back to you.
- Packages and sessions cannot be transferred to anyone else.
General class information
- Please follow all Covid guidelines as outlined in the Safe to Return Document.
- Bring water to keep hydrated.
- The format of each session starts with a warm up, main work section followed by cool down/stretches .